Cowsfeet.co.uk are delighted to be the sole U.K. dealer for the fabulous ANKA crushes.
For more information about how it can transform your cattle foot trimming experience, please do call us on 01963 824448, Steve on 07850 960570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does It Work
- Hydraulic drives for every action.
- Cow is fixed with two belly bands.
- Every foot is lifted to a restraint point where flexor tendon is pushed and no movement is possible.
- Crush (Chute) is lifted to workers height no matter small or big people.
- Front and hind gates are also hydraulic driven.
- High tech precise and long lasting ropes.
- The combination of remote control front gate and up-down driven hind gate permits an fast smooth cow transition.
- The animal is not stressed.
- Light weight corral chute access available.
- Stainless steel frame for an easy efficient cleaning.
Best Work Quality
- Unstressing for cows compared to tilt tables.
- Accessible treatment of any lesion. Accurate grinder and knife work around abscess.
- Perfect leg restraint during treatment. Good point of view to balance heel height. Easier and better hoof trimming.
- Our crush weights 650 kg. It can be towed to a truck (available self charging hydraulic drive). Or charged on a trailer. We can provide different models single or twin wheels.
- Leg restraint designed with the optimal angle to minimize the hoof trimmer effort with the grinder. You can trim for hours with no back fatigue.
- Upright back in natural position, not too bended (problem with Bulkberg model), not too upright (problem with Accutrim)
- Safe: special leg restraint with no movement possibilities adapted for grinder work.